What's new

Transparent Powerbank Ultra...Wow! (1 Viewer)

Herman S

Agent
I just tried a Transparent Powerbank Ultra power line condtioner which I got on loan from my local HT dealer. I was amazed at the difference I noticed within the first ten minutes of listening to CDs. The soundstage was bigger, the bass was tighter and the music was more detailed. It even eliminated background noise.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to test it much with video. Although I noticed a huge improvement in music, I didn't really notice a difference with video quality in the brief time I used it.

Does anyone else have experience with this product and what are your opinions? I am very tempted to buy it based on what it did with music alone. However the $895 price tag is holding me back.

Thanks

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
no specifications that i could find on their website as to the components that are used for filtration. as to how it can expand a soundstage if you haven't moved any components, that's quite perplexing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks