What's new

Transformers season 3 dvd! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I thought that was confirmed by Rhino?
Rhino also promised to stop adding in extra sound effects to the 2.0 tracks. Then when season 2 part 2 came out, ALL of the 2.0 tracks had extra sound effects added to them! :angry:

So even if something is "confirmed" by Rhino, don't count on it.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
So has a date been set for this set yet? We're edging into August, and I haven't seen any date thrown around...

While I'm at it, any new info on the supposed 10/28 release date for GI Joe S1?

mike.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mike, GI Joe is 11/11 (Veteran's Day)...not sure where you got the other date from, but it's not the date provided by Rhino reps at the San Diego Comic Con.

Transformers S3 Part 1 should hit on Sept. 9th...they've actually started to solicate it.

Rhino usually gets things up to the e-tailers on a very tight schedule. For example, Beast Wars S1 streets on August 12th. E-tailers started listing it the first couple of days in July...just over a month out from the release!

Based on that, I expect to see e-tailers listing Tf S3 P1 around the first part of August (next week), and GI Joe should be at e-tailer listings around the start of October. After that, their website will start showing info about it (but nothing that the e-tailers won't have listed).

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I hadn't heard a definite confirmation of GI Joe Season 1. That's great news. My three year old is going to be excited. I love having a son, it gives me an excuse to buy the old shows I loved. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It's been a long time, eh? Well, I dunno what happened to the 9/9 date (which is next week!), but it has finally been listed at Amazon and DVDEmpire for 10/14. 3 discs, $49.95, 370 minutes. That's pretty much what I know. If I find out more, it will be posted here of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks