What's new

Transformers Season 1 Boxset Early 2002- (1 Viewer)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
"I don't like the Transformers because it was just a cheap vehicle used to sell toys."
Though I don't believe this one bit, I figured I would say it and get it over with :) Now let's move on to the cool stuff... transformers
------------------
"I was born to murder the world." -Nix (Lord of Illusions)
My Home Page http://www.geocities.com/masternix/DVD.html
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Chris M

Second Unit
Just read at the Kid Rhino web page the following:
Are you going to put out any more videos from the TRANSFORMERS, JEM, G.I. JOE, or Sid & Marty Krofft series any time soon?
Our latest TRANSFORMERS Update (8/27/01). The box set will contain the entire first season of the series and be released in both VHS and DVD. It is still scheduled for early next year, but we don't have a specific release date yet.... As for JEM, G.I. JOE , and SID & MARTY KROFFT , we're not saying that we won't ever release more, but at the moment there's nothing on our schedule.
Hope that helps some :)
Chris.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Several years ago, I found a copy of Transformers: The Movie while browsing through a local video store. Having not seen it in years, I snatched it up and brought it home. I knew how rare copies of the movie were, and figured this might be my last chance to see it. During the five-day rental period, I made a dub for myself, knowing that there were no copies available anywhere, and believing that it would never find its way into print again. After all, who besides me would want to buy a 90-minute toy commercial?
Fast forward a few years and not only is the movie available on DVD, but now the first season of the TV show will soon be released. Unbelievable. I'm definitely going to have to pick this one up.
------------------
-J.Fo
"Why do I always get a warped one?"

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I think Transformers has outsold all of those titles PUT TOGETHER. GI Joe sold well for the first month or 2, then it really flattened out. Transformers continues to sell out on a regular basis
Jeff Kleist

Todd_B

Second Unit
I heard about this last week, and I am excited now as I was then. I will be picking this one up for sure.
Todd B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks