What's new

Transformers Box Set Season 2 Part 2 (1 Viewer)

ChristopherDM

Stunt Coordinator
in the words of Eric Cartmen: KICK ASS!!!!!!

"FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SETNIANT BEINGS!" Optimus Prime

Christopher

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I just hope Rhino doesn't screw up the audio tracks by adding extra sound effects like they have with the previous two TF releases.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Am I right in saying that the Transformers movie follows(story wise) after this box set(S2 PT2)??

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
While we're on the subject of Transformers and waiting for the imminent release of S2P2...did everyone know that last November up in Canada the folks at Alliance Atlantis got out (finally) Beast Wars Vol. 3?

I appreciate their 7-eps-per-disc releases better than Rhino's 6-eps-per-disc releases, and since the release rate isn't any faster I'm not worried about switching over.

I've ordered the third volume, so soon it will join the other two, and I shall have this:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I wonder if, when the time comes, Rhino will attach The Rebirth to the second Season 3 set, and also how they'll handle the ending and placement of "Dark Awakening".

Adam Brandner

Stunt Coordinator
A friend of mine has a Japan-only LD collection of Transformers: Season 4, that has far more than 3 episodes. Apparently the series continued for an extra year over there. The bad part about the LD is that it is not english-subtitled. Does Rhino have any plans to release this fourth season on DVD with english subtitles? I would buy it, but not if I can't understand what characters are saying, as I don't speak Japanese. Do they even own the rights to this?

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I've seen a couple of episodes from Japan's fourth season with a dubbed English soundtrack (which sounded pretty bad.) The episodes were decent but they pretty much ignored the events in the three episodes of our Season 4.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I wonder...how they'll handle the ending and placement of "Dark Awakening".
I imagine they will just place it between "Chaos" and "Starscream's Ghost", which is in USA airdate order, and let the chips fall where they may...just like what happened when these were broadcast.

By-the-way, the ghost of Starscream makes a guest appearance on the previously mentioned Beast Wars Volume 3! :emoji_thumbsup:

FredK

Second Unit
Season 3 (not yet announced; expected to be broken up into Parts 1 and 2)
I hope this increases the chances of having "rebirth" on season 3 part 2. I haven't heard too many good things about the seperate version that's for sale, and it'd look cool as part of the season packaging.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I hope this increases the chances of having "rebirth" on season 3 part 2. I haven't heard too many good things about the seperate version that's for sale, and it'd look cool as part of the season packaging.
What is supposed to be wrong with "Heroes"? Other than inconsistant packaging, of course! :D

Ben Harpold

Agent
I suspect Rhino will wait till after S3 of Generation 1 is done before they start releasing season sets of BW. I remember when they relased Heroes that they wouldn't be releasing season sets. So I think it'll be just a matter of time. BW, then Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise, Armada and the rumored 2004 series. Just my 2 cents.

Ben Harpold

Agent
I just read today on some transformers fan sites, that Rhino will be releasing Beast Wars Season 1 box set in July. This is still a rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks