What's new

Transformers 2007: Extended Edition & Uncut? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
You know, I'm anticipating the release of Transformers on DVD next month but I'm curious if Paramount is releasing an uncut or extended version of the movie to DVD.

Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Paramount has plans on releasing the DVD in its original uncut format or maybe even in an extended edition?

Mike*Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Was stuff cut from the movie for the rating or something? There was talk of the Imax version being extended, but apparently, that fell through.

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Rumor has it that TRANSFORMERS is getting an IMAX release with additional footage in mid Sept.

If thats the case, you can be sure there will be another bigger and better release coming.

Dugger

Mike*Sch

Stunt Coordinator
I just read on michaelbay.com that the Imax version will indeed include 2 minutes of additional footage.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, I hope Bay plans on releasing an extended edition of the movie with, say, an additional 40-50 minutes into the film ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.