What's new

TRANSFORMERS 2 Rumblings/Filming! (1 Viewer)

Diallo B

Screenwriter

so understanding that is the case and also given no one wants their intelligence insulted what is so bad about a m. bay produced transformers?

the first one was a major success for a reason. there are many action movies with similar source material that are god awful in comparision. imo, the transformers movie short of the 'bots in the yard' scene was not an insult to the intelligence of more sophisticated viewers. yes there were some campy scenes out side of the above. but the source material also had some camp along with the more serious aspects.

and i am not a fan of campy humor at all....

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the reason is because there was giant robots kickin' ass.

Box office only indicates the popularity and not quality of a movie. And I'm not a snob, I like or love all 10 of the highest grossing movies in history.

Felipe S

Stunt Coordinator
Extended trailer is up on Youtube...
YouTube - Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen Trailer

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Diallo B

Screenwriter
they aint frackin around with this one.

i can't wait to get a 720p/1080p-5.1 download of this trailer. the mood and the cuts of this trailer are amazing.

i hope this is not one of those situations where the trailer is better than the movie.

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan
Trailer looks great. i can;t wait for the Hi def onw too.;) But is usually takes apple awhile to get stuff up.........

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
One thing about Bay is that he has an eye for depicting destruction and shit blowing up.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Those are pretty cool looking. There's one moment in that new trailer that is WAY cool. No doubt this looks like it will have some Wow moments. Forgettable dialougue but cool moments nonetheless! :D

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan

Ha! That's pretty funny. Out of his movies I've liked: Bad Boys 2, The Island and Transformers.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Well, when the trailers are really, really good...I'll take a really good film. :P

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the trailer in HD and it looks pretty damn cool. I can't recall ever seeing a trailer with so many "money shots" and I that's probably just a fraction of what's in the actual movie. Definitely looking forward to this flick. :emoji_thumbsup:

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Unfortunately, Pearl Harbor had one of the best theatrical trailers I'd ever seen, Thomas.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
And that didn't turn out so great. I believe that really good is beyond his skill!

But we'll see. If you want money shots, as Brent points out, TF2 will have lots of those.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
looks awesome in hd. the amount of detail is amazing. cgi work imo, is award winning based on these clips. virtually seamless. no wonder lucas has not released any star wars hd prints yet. it would be embarassing.

i looked at the matrix on hd-dvd a few weeks ago and it looks dated cgi wise. this is stunning work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks