What's new

Trainspotting (1 Viewer)

Lee_eel

Second Unit
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a special edition release of this movie, preferably with a lovely new transfer?

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
That's a question many have been asking for a while now.

Apparently Criterion was supposed to do a release a couple years ago, but that fell through.

Count me as another who would love a re-release of this... even if it is bare-bones, I just want a nice anamorphic transfer.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
A special edition of this film is apparently due for release in May in the UK, so I would expect an R1 release to follow at some point.

Clinton C

Stunt Coordinator
i remember reading some rumors of a sequel...perhaps then there will be a new release

Benson R

Supporting Actor
This is probably my most watched dvd. The current release isnt bad for nonanamorphic but I would love to replace it with a disc that has a new transfer and dts. Since we're talking disney though, i dread the fact that a new release may not included the unrated cut being that it was only released on dvd originally by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation192
Recent bookmarks