What's new

trailer park boys - season three? (1 Viewer)

Albert Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Noel
will there be a release of season three anytime soon? i'd hate to have to wait for them to finnish season 4.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Nope....Alliance Atlantis likes to sneak their stuff into stores. I don't think they like people knowing that something is coming out.

Gord

Albert Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Noel
gah, i was hoping to see the third season soon.
don't have cable to i wasn't able to catch it when it first aird

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Albert, I'm not saying it isn't coming, just that we won't know it's coming until someone spots it for sale on Amazon.ca.

Gord

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
It's out now, $34 at Future Shop, though I didn't see it on Tuesday. Anybody know how many episodes are on it? Was it a good season? I get the discs because I don't get the show. Thanks.

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I haven't bought the set yet, but the third season consists of eight episodes. Tonight the fourth season begins and last night Showcase aired the original B/W movie. I'm surprised by the single season set (though I'm happy it's out), but I'd really like to see the pilot film released on DVD (doesn't Alliance Atlantis own the rights?).

Yes, the third season was quite funny--I thought better than season two (the episode where Ricky kidnaps Rush's Alex Lifeson is my favorite from the season!).

I wish Alliance Atlantis gave advance word on their DVD releases. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks