What's new

TRAILER: Enki Bilal's GOD DIVA (aka IMMORTEL). Whoa! (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I have a 2 minute long english (with french subtitles - I can't tell, I don't think the voices were dubbed, so I'm assuming it was filmed in English) trailer that is very good quality and gives some indication to the story, kind of. I can't for the life of me remember where I got it, because I can't seem to find it on the official website of the movie anymore. Visually it looks very nice, can't shake the feeling that the basic storyline is borrowing heavily from "The Fifth Element" though, but taking itself more seriously that 5th Element did.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
OK, here's a link where you can get the trailer I have:

http://immortel-lefilm.com/videos/

The trailer I was talking about in my previous post is the file "immortel_ba_hq.mov," obviously, the "immortel_ba.mov" is just a lower resolution version of the same. The files "Immortel_169_256k.mov" and "Immortel_169_512k.mov" are different scenes from the movie. Interestingly, the dialogue is all in French in those two, but it doesn't look quite like the voices match the lip movement, so I still think it was shot in English and then the actors went back and did a French dub, the same actors for both dubs too by the sounds of it. Still odd, I'd have thought it would have been shot in French, maybe I'm completely wrong.

The other two files are just the teaser which is basically a variant of the original file posted in this topic.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
This is a French movie and it's already been released here. No, I have not seen it because I don't go to movies anymore. It seems it came and disappeared. There is not much buzz about it here so it shouldn't be that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks