What's new

Traffic: The Miniseries (2004)....Any Reviews or Thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
I saw this on USA a while back and was pretty impressed with it overall. It certain;y is not up to par with Steven Soderbergh's Oscar winning film nor is it as good as the British mini series, but I found it to be entertaining and very watchable. I was waiting to buy the Director's Cut which was due out the beginning of this month, but several other releases came out at teh same time, plus I could not find any places near me that sold it, nor any online reviews of the title. I saw it tonight at my Wal-Mart Supercebter for $20, and was waiting to pick it up to see how it is. I looked at the back, and it is Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1) and has DD 5.1. Plus, its 4hrs and 23 minutes long, a few minutes longer than the original mini series, but not by much. Still, it seems like a pretty good release, given the lack of extras. I checked the packaging, and it did not say how many discs it was, but the case felt like only one disc, bu I could not be sure.

Can anyone tell me what is new to the Director's Cut, or if they have any thoughts at all on the DVD release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks