What's new

Trading spaces?s (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I tried watching Trading Spaces but it just sucks in comparison to the original British version its based on. Since you don't care for the new host you might want to check out Changing Rooms on BBC America (5pm EDT weekdays, 4pm & 4:30pm saturdays)

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
From what I read on the message boards on TLC she left on her own accord to pursue other things. BEst of luck to her she was much better than this new host.
Also the new graphics and scene switches are annoying, this was on of my favorites but the changes annoy me, I guess I will have to get used it and watch the BBC version more.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I couldn't stand ALex McLeod! She seemed like a dumb model who was always in everybody's way. She always lacked the warmth and genuineness of Changing Roons' Carol Smillie.
I'm not sure about this new host yet. She seems a little less fake, but I'm not sure if she has any personality yet.
I noticed they also changed the music as well, but it's still not as good as Changing Rooms. At least they re-recorded it so it no longer sounds like an amateur on drums banging away at one simple beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks