What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Steve in Figment
Your Balloon Fight password is:
5qtbUiQXBRImAu
A5wqGlarY&YCPP
Enjoy and thanks for the orange.

Steve J

Agent
Hiya,

Joel, did another peach at:

Hw8ZwOBSg@7N#6
5Ev8C5xWolTgWh

Pieter of *BOARD,

Care to trade Tennis for Golf?

Mike Wang

Auditioning
For Pete in Peoria
Code for an orange:
sf4TyKcsUpL7r8
Vhdu8PUOWfEFgd
Thanks for the trade. Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Thanks, for the orange, Mike. Worked just fine.

Just a heads up for everybody - 0 and O (zero and capital "oh") are essentially the same character for code purposes. I've entered the same codes twice, replacing one with the other, and the codes work either way. 0 and O even look exactly the same on the keyboard, so... no need to worry about mixing the two up.

Steve J

Agent
Hey Pete,

I want Clu Clu Land.

I've got oranges, Donkey Kong, DKjr. Math, Golf, and Balloon Fight for trade...

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Clu Clu Land for Steve of Figment:
rqt&&oQW4p4RA#
&Msdrlar%&qx7V
Donkey Kong sounds great, Steve. Thanks.

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Hi folks !!
I could use some help here as I feel like a real bone head. I have no idea how to work this trade thing.
I have a few things I can trade with someone.
I have the Harvest Moon I would be willing to trade for some fruits. Since the moon is an event thingy would it be fair to get 2 kinds fruits for it ? I don't wanna rip anyone off though.
I have some bugs too. The only fruit I have is apples. And my fiance who started a town on a different memory card, also ended up with apples for some reason. :frowning:
My game name is : Bongo ( no spaces )
My town name is : Pufftown ( no spaces )
I will get back to you with the town name cuz I think it has a space in it.
Also how do I go about using the code to get whatever someone is willing to send me ?
Leslie
SOCOM nick HTF-KllrMuffin
Of the SOCOM HTF CLan

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Sure, Steve of Figment
Here is a Tennis code for you:
5Yt&&oQW4h4PAX
&Msdrla5%&q37V
You pal, Pieter in *BOARD

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Just so everybody who I owe stuff to knows, I will be taking care of things this afternoon :D. Sorry, I have been run ragged all weekend with work, school, and life and then Tom Nook decides to remodel his store yesterday, so it was closed.
So prepare for a mass o' codes from me at some point today, just so nobody thinks I've welched on anything :p). Oh, and whoever sent me the code for Balloon Fight, it didn't work, it was missing a couple letters.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Hi all.
I just picked up the game on Sunday and here's what I have at this point.
I have Cheries and Coconuts for fruit, as well as a net and a shovel.
I'd like to get some different fruits, or NES games. No real preference either way. I have to get that 1st mortgage taken care of first. :)
My name is : Glen
Town name is : Tahiti
Let me know if you'd like to trade. Thanks.
Glen

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Leslie--
If you're just looking for fruit, I'd be more than happy to help you out. I've got apples, pears, oranges, peaches, cherries growing in my village. Some fruit trees were just picked clean though, so you might have to wait for some, or get from someone else.
That said--in order for someone to generate a code for you to use, we would need to know both the precise (capitalization matters) spelling of both your name and your town name.
The way it works is this--
To Pick Up An Item
(aka receive an item someone at HTF has sent you)
1) Write down the code given to you here
2) Go talk to Tom Nook at the store
3) First menu, go to "Other Things"
4) Next meny, go to "Say Code"
5) He will now prompt you to enter in your code that you wrote down--if entered correctly, you'll be given a present that you can open up that contains the item that was sent to you.
To Send Up An Item
(aka send an item to a HTF member)
Repeat 1-3
4) Enter "Hear Code"
5) Specify the name and town of the person you're sending to
6) hit OK, you'll then be asked to confirm. confirm.
7) now you'll be prompted to select the item that you are sending (it must already be in your inventory) Select.
8) Confirm again
9) you'll now be presented the code. Write it down carefully! :D
10) Post here. :)
Sounds like you're still early in the game--if you're going to get rid of the moon, I'd just sell it for 8,000 bells. Helps tons in paying off the first mortgage. 8K is a lot for just two pieces of fruit IMO. And many HTFers here will kindly send you fruit for free anyhow.

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Open request/plea/begging from James in w00t...
Want: any and all pieces of "Modern" series furniture
What I can offer (fruit/game wise)
Apples
Cherries
Oranges
Pears
Peaches
Tennis
Golf
Donkey Kong
Excite Bike
Clu Clu Land
Balloon Fight
If you're looking for specific items of furniture from a particular series, let me know and I can search (have about 100 items in my catalog).
But I reaaaaaaaly want to finish decking out my place. :)

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Ok, let's try this again!
Orange for Slade in FalRiver:
@iomfJtzqG@WPN
T&lqz6wde2c6rs
Orange for Toolio of Omaha:
HGpSLUpFM2zRYF
mZGmj6I63FVd4j
Excitebike for Nigel of London:
EeWDDC7kgWq&mR
DrWDC80qqLixts
Orange for Nigel of London:
iZ8YxTw8XlqZvx
0y8PuxyPIcUtEy
Note that all O's may or may not be zeroes, hopefully as noted above it does not matter. If I've missed anybody I'm owing a game to, please let me know. Or fruit.
Also, I have DK Jr. Math, Excitebike, Donkey Kong, and Tennis now. And still oranges. If anybody would care to trade or donate games so I can collect 'em all ;) please feel free. I'll give away just about anything.
Oh, and for those of you who are enjoying fishing, as far as I can tell there's very good money in salt-water fish, at least in my town. The red snappers are going for 3,000 bells apiece and the knifejaw somethings (that's totally wrong except the jaw part, they look like zebras anyway :p)) go for 5,000 bells. I paid off 90,000 bells in debt in the course of a couple hours fishing and bought myself a new basement!
Of course I also sold off that Autumn Medal I got for attending the sports fair for about 14,000 bell :D

James Nguyen

Second Unit
speaking of fishing---I nabbed my first coelacanth last night (spelling? ah well). The reaction of my character was too funny.

Even though I'd read they go for 15,000 bells a pop, I had to donate the sucker to the museum.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Go at night during the rain, and you can reel in multiple Coelacanths. I've personally landed 4 (and 3 of them came in about 15 mins time). Donated one and sold the rest. At night when the Nookway is closed, I fish until my basement is full of Red Snappers and Barred Knifejaws and cash in the next morning. :)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Want:
Black furniture or other "space" themed items
NES games I don't have
Fruit other than pears and cherries
Have:
Pears (lots of 'em!)
Balloon Fight
Golf
Tennis
:D

Mike Wang

Auditioning
An orange for Bongo of Pufftown (aka Leslie W)
2jTgnQAPD32r0N
0%D0YPQNLwYnRF
I would like an apple in return, if possible.
An orange for Glen of Tahiti
PhnjvqqczdpUST
tWkeDLeryMSZST
I'd like a coconut in exchange.
Still looking for NES trades. I have Tennis and Pinball. Anyone interested?

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Ringo
I have Donkey Kong and Excitebike on hand if you'd like either of those for Pinball.
edit: Discovered I can't trade till tomorrow because Nook is remodeling his store. Dang!
Pieter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks