What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

James Nguyen

Second Unit
James Slade -- I'll send ya off an apple code tonight when I get home from work.
Thanks for already putting up the cherry (and bug net! :D), I'll create your apple code and Excitebike first thing when I go home in a couple hours.
Mark Evans -- CLU CLU LAND!!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
James, what would you like for Donkey Kong? I have Balloon Fight and Golf :) Plus I can throw in a pear.

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Rob-- well, unless my trade with Mark falls through, I'd have to order another donkey kong from my catalog. Be happy to do it for Balloon Fight if you're not in a hurry, but if you are, understandable. (I'm resisting the temptation to clock tamper :))

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Slade in FalRiver
um, had some difficulty with your cherry code....um, how do I enter in $'s? For the life of me I couldn't find it on my keyboard. :b Your bug net worked great though! :) Will gladly sendya over one of my NES cartridges if ya teach me the way of typing dollar sings...
(Apple)
7#Go4YnpQZ2Udf
MzbRXfeSXMcYrM
Mark in Havana (trade for Clu Clu Land)
(Donkey Kong)
7FA3s&q4pAdAy2
NDMFaJutjwn9%M

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Ok James, here's your orange code:
AhlA3G8@d0(might be a zero or an O)M@pN
oHte#WRbGsCtvz
Clu Clu Land code:
hYLNW@GSsbfu8Y
pHUHQDaMHx3FXl
I'm waiting on mail order Excitebikes anybody whose code didn't work, although if your code has a capital O, try a zero or vice-versa since I have a hard time picking out the difference :D.
Oh, James, far as dollar signs go, if you hit the Y button while in the typing interface, you'll cycle through a couple symbol sets, that'll get you your dollar sign. Is that info worth an apple? ;)

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Mark--

hmm..is it on the punctuation or icon screen? because I cycled through those and I swear for the life of me I can't see it on the keyboard!

James Nguyen

Second Unit
oh, and I'll be glad to send an apple your way...
I've got bushels full....I have some pear saplings in the ground from my fiancee's city too..so in a week or so I'm hoping they'll be fruit bearing. :)
she's playin' now while I do the dishes, so I'll generate the code a bit later...

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
For Trade: Apples/Peaches/Balloon Fight/Tennis
Wanted: Cherries/Pears/Oranges/games

My name is Pieter and I live in *board. Replace the asterix with the five point star on the icon screen (next to the heart), so it reads: Starboard.

Thanks!

Pieter

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Cherries for Pieter in *board:
Ng79kdIR#7B8i0
JDHt40x29qGwEz
(If the code doesn't work, try changing the 0s to Os - not sure what the difference in appearance is, as this is my first time getting a code. :b )
If you'd send some apples or peaches over, that'd be great. I'm Pete in Peoria.
I've also got Clu Clu Land and DK Jr. Math if anyone's interested (I'm looking to get all games, so anything would be great)... though it's gonna be tomorrow afternoon before I can do anymore trading, as it's after 10pm and Nook's is closed!

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Joel

Thanks for the apples.

Mark in Havana
here is Balloon Fight

IFA3s&q4AdAy2
NdMfaTutjwn9%M

Lutter in Sunnyvil
here is Tennis

M&r53xdoTb8Bga
a3Q&nx4zLemrZv

I'm sorry I'm so slow at getting these codes out; I've been working overtime lately and you east coasters are probably asleep by the time I start to play.

jeremy

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Rob--
Donkey Kong for Balloon Fight? Nook's Cranny was pretty quick in getting me my mail order copy of Donkey Kong, so it's yours if you want it..
Can someone for the love of god show me the light on the dollar signs? :P My gf and I simply don't see it... which keyboard panel (CAP letters, small letters, punctuation or icons) and hell, what position? :b :b

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Nigel in London...
here is your pole:
SgAZ7wtAKj@4%n
QFqx9wk4NGoia%
and a pear:
vHMIPb7j5Zf#xQ
m&nserLyFNwRhX
By the way, the code ya sent me for Tennis didn't work :frowning: But I know you are good for it ;)
Have fun with the pole and growing pear trees :)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Pete_S, thanks for the cherries. I haven't had a chance to try out the code yet because the shop is closed, so I'll let you know tomorrow. Expect some apples from me as well. Cheers,

Pieter

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Rob

here it is

Lutter in Sunnyvil
here is Tennis

M&r53xdoTb8BgA
a3Q&nx4zLemrZv

I rechecked my note pad and I used a lower case on the end of the first row last time.

And your fishing poll code didn't work. But Nook had them for sale today so I bought one. If you'd like, just send me something (NES game, cool shirt) that you don't need anymore.

One of my big fears of this system is that I would write the code down wrong off the screen (especially for a big ticket item) and then neither party has the item.

jeremy

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Apples for Pete in Peoria:

sf4TyKcJUIL7XL
VhduKPP0WWEFgd

Just one 0/O for you to decifer. I'm afraid you aren't dealing with the furriest animal in the crossing because I wrote down my town wrong! All the letters are capitals so your code didn't work. Do you have it in you to send me another cherry? This time to *BOARD?

Is it only possible to send one item per password? I can't send two apples at a time or an apple and a peach? Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Pieter

Steve J

Agent
So much has gone on in the like 16 hours since I last logged on!

OK, James Nguyen: looks like you already traded Donkey Kong. If you can get another copy to trade me, that'd be awesome. In any event, here is a code for some peaches for James of w00t:

key symbol
yvEm#WfkwziCEb
#cJ#7F5x&tQbR

note: i was kinda confused as to whether the "k" in the first code was capital or not so if the little one doesn't work, try capital

Joel: Toolio of Omaha
a peach

key symbol
Hw8ZmOBSg@7N#6
5Ev8C5xWoITgWh

And for Pete of Peoria, a peach:

key
HNr8pUpJKMQZ95
NiJ3DZY%zWmhrn

For others who want to trade: I've got peaches. I'm now looking for:

--Balloon Fight
--Clu Clu Land
--Donkey Kong Jr
--PinBall
--pears
--cherries

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Cherries for Pieter in *BOARD ;)
wMX6CM#tIiPa9c
NwYfM3F2Q0J#5R
Unfortunately, it does look like you can only send one item at a time. You aren't able to use X to select multiple items like you can at other points in the game... :angry:

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Steve J --
my fiancee is playing on her account right now, so I'll generate a code for donkey kong for you later tonight. Ever since I got my bug net, I've been rolling in money. :)
Can ya help a brother out with a fishing pole?
I currently have: Donkey Kong, Excite Bike, Golf, and Clu Clu Land. I'm game for any NES game trades..

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Thanks for the peaches, Steve J.
Here're some cherries:

srreV7Vxaiorxw
b#2IHLRs0CgC5Q

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
James in w00t: I've got Balloon Fight and can order Tennis, would you like to trade straight across for Donkey Kong and Excitebike?

Pieter in *BOARD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks