Trading Post : Animal Crossing

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Rob,

I have a gold stereo, just about everything in the modern series, and other rare things.

I would love to trade for the widescreen TV

Let me know what you need. I also have the space series stuff and a few games.

Leslie W.

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Tony, thanks for the code. Nookington's is having a sale on rare wallpaper right now so I can't get your code for another hour or so, but I'll do that first thing.

Leslie, I'm looking for the modern wardrobe and the modern endtable. What other rare things do you have? I'm really interested in what you get from Gulliver, especially the mermaid statue.

Thanks,
Rob

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Tom,

I can have the modern wardrobe or the endtable for you.
Can I get the widescreen TV for them ?

Leslie

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Leslie,

How about the widescreen TV for the wardrobe and end-table? I can throw in a coconut if you want.

I'm also looking for a harp.

-Rob
Binga in Nugglin

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Robert,

I have a harp and after checking with Calvin I have to see exactly what modern things we have. I'm sorry ... I really thought I had the wardrobe. I will find out and which ever I
can I will get from Tom in a few minutes.

Tony,

I have only been able to get 2 codes I've gotten from anyone here to work. Don't know why... someone gave me a code from the internet for a Jingle Dresser and it worked. And I got the gold stereo mailing a code to an animal who is friendly with me. But none others. Even the Animal Crossing website codes will not get me games. What was it you wanted to trade ? I can get the shuttle to you if that was what you wanted.

Leslie

Ashley Holloway

Auditioning
Reaction score
Leslie,

what are you in need of? i'd like the moon floor .. i have a lot of strange items .. i dunno about rarity ..

let me know

eulalie in qwertyto

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Leslie,

The harp sounds good. Don't worry about the wardrobe. It's hard to come by.

-Rob

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Tony,

I don't remember if they worked or not. But I will get the code for the space shuttle for you.

Robert,

I am checking in the endtable. I know I have the harp cuz it is sitting in my 2nd floor.

Rob what's your info so I can get the codes for you ? Tony, I have your info already.

I would have done this last night, but I got kicked from my happy little fuzzy animal game, so Calvin could play his macho testosterone filled Navy Seals game.

Does not seem fair now does it ?

Leslie

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Leslie,
I'm Binga in Nugglin.
Tony, the code worked great. Do I still owe you? I'm going to have to start a spreadsheet of all my trades.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Tony I have the space shuttle..... do you have anything modern or exotic?
david420 in Visine

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Reaction score
tony Ill get you a code for the shuttle later on tonight, I want the chair or couch or both let me know whichever! Thanks
david420 in Visine

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Does anybody collect the chess pieces? I got the black queen (these things are expensive) in the raffle. I've also got the neutral corner for boxers and if you're into the Japanese theme, I've got three of those big figures as well as the tea set, Mochi pestal, shrine lantern and samurai suit.

I'm still looking for Golf and Clu Clu Land as well as citrus items. I could really go for the table.

jeremy

Ashley Holloway

Auditioning
Reaction score
i have a lot of citrus items including two watermelon tables .. i'm interested in the chinese theme ... and i have a few chess pieces ..

eulalie in qwertyto

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I've already got the watermellon table as well as chair. I meant in my message that I'm looking to trade away my queen, not collect more pieces.

jeremy

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Reaction score
Hi!

Looking to trade for Modern furniture, specifically the bed, chair, and dresser. I haven't been playing that long so my trade selection is quite limited, but you never know, maybe I'll have something you could use. Thanks.
Kitsune from Haven.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I getting the game tommorow, and might need to get some trading started soon, so I bumping the thread up. Will post town name when I pick it up.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Reaction score
I rented the game and of course it didn't come with the special memory card so I'm saving my town to my memory card 251. At what point do I get a NES game? Am I supposed to get one initially or what? In any case, I don't have much to offer for trade(a few outfits and peaches) but if anyone has spare NES games they don't ned or want anymore, I'd love to try it out.
Name: Dave
Town: Syrinx

John Berggren

Producer
Reaction score
The two "free" NES games are on the special memory card. You will not be receiving them. You will however get them for 1) your birthday and 2) "Toy Day" on December 23rd. You can also trade for them online.
If you belong to IGNInsider, they have a code page for about 8 games. You can also go to www.animal-crossing.com and click the banners for free codes.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frugalfart