Trade pair of SVS 20-39 CS for ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Larry Noud, Aug 26, 2001.

1. Larry Noud

I have a pair of SVS 20-39 CS subs for trade towards another powered sub.I am wanting to trade because of the lack of room I now have in my recreation room.I would like to trade them for a Mirage BPS-400 or something similar in performance.I have the original boxes and manuals but want a local trade due to the expence of shipping and possible damage in shipment.

2. Rich G

Larry,
    I don't have anything to trade, but if you decide to sell let me know. I'm close.
    ------------------
    Rich G.

3. Gordon B

Larry--if you end up selling your SVS subs and are interested in a great deal on a small sub, I am selling a mint condition, one-year-old Velodyne HGS-10 for $700 (lists for $1600 new). It packs 1250 watts in a box that's only 11" on all sides. Great musical sub that goes down to 21 Hz in my very large room. Piano gloss black finish. The most spouse-friendly sub on the market. E-mail me at
    [email protected] if you're interested. I haven't really started advertizing it yet.

4. Rob Curtis

I have the Hsu TN1225's that are similar to the SVS's, but are only 12" in diameter and 31" high.
    See the reviews at www.audioreview.com

5. Jeremy Hegna

I have a Klipsch KSW-15....800 watts, 15 inch down-firing.
    If you are interested, send me an e-mail. Obviously not for both, but I have a 20-39PC and a mate for him would be nice [​IMG]
    Jeremy

6. Mike G

Hmm... I'm close enough to deliver (South Bend). I don't have a powered sub, but I do have a SVS 16-46 CS. I'm interested in the possiblity of twins. If you're interested in the 16-46 CS and some $$$, let me know.