What's new

Trade Home Theater Equip. for Web Site Development... (1 Viewer)

Mark R O

Stunt Coordinator
Do you know any accomplished web site developers who are audiophiles and/or home theater enthusiast? I need help composing and initiating my e-business site. I would like to trade high quality A/V components or an entire system as desired for the help.
The web site will be of notable standards aesthetically and functionally. Accordingly, the A/V gear I have for trade is a step above the routine as well. Thanks for reading this. I am grateful for any consideration given.
Warmest to All,
Mark

Don_Houle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Mark,
I've been doing web development and programming professionally for a while. I do mostly intranet work for my employer (a major telecommunications company) but I've had experience developing customer-facing sites as well. I've been looking to pick up some work "on the side" to help make ends meet (this could certainly help my HT ends meet!).
You can check out my website at the following link:
http://www.oninohana.com
I would be interested in hearing what you have planned.
thanks,

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Mark,
I was employed as web developer for a few years at my last position. Sites I've designed and coded:
www.ryanwright.com
Link Removed
www.northstarbodyworks.com
I am an accomplished Perl programmer so interactive content is no problem. I also have some Flash experience.
I'd be happy to deal with you. Toss me an email if you're interested.
(The sites I coded for my previous employer are internal sites; this is why I have not linked to them, but rather to my hobbist site and sites I've done for family)

John K Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Might as well throw my name in. Most of the sites I do is database driven, with a secure backend that give the client forms & upload code so they can manage the information on their site. There is no need to pay a web designer for photo & text updates every few months.
Sparta Expositor (a twice weekly newspaper)
Winding Creek Mountain Resort
Link Removed
Upper Cumberland Tourism Assn.
Valley View Lodge
Rock Island Wildflowers
Elliott Cranes
Grey Gables B & B
Link Removed
Link Removed
My Company Site: Carter Desktop Services

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks