What's new

Trade for Speakers-Brand New Sherwood RD-6105 (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This is only a few days old, just got it Thursday. Bought it for the basement (I am trying to get some items for the HT in the basement) but I realize I need some speakers more.

Check this out at Sherwood's site. MSRP of $250 (no, I did not pay that much), but I would like to trade for some speakers. Let me know what you have. Of course would ship with orig packing material.

New or old speakers, just mek me an offer!

Brand New!

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Also included for a trade would be a subwoofer driver of equal value. I paid approx. $100, so I figure this to be the value of a trade, as the unit is brand new just taken out of the box to inspect.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
If it sounds better for a sale. I paid $77 and shipping. I will sell it for $75 and shipping. This is brand new in the box. I took it out once to inspect and tried it out in stereo mode.

again, would rather trade for speakers. Any takers?

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Will sell for $70 and shipping. Again brand new in the box. Will trade for speakers. Vintage speakers or ones needing repair are welcome

DanKim

Auditioning
hmm, from the beginning of february, wonder if you still have this. pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks