What's new

TRADE: ACI MAESTRO for DUAL SVS (1 Viewer)

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
I have a mint condition ACI Maestro in Cherry, that I would entertain trading for a pair of SVS subs. I had a pair of Maestro's and sold one, then realized that I really enjoy the balance of having 2 subs, but can't afford now to go out and buy another Maestro, hence the trade. The Maestro was 2495.00 plus shipping. I will trade retail to retail, with $$$ difference up or down, depending on what you have . Alot of you guys have wifes' that don't like your big SVS subs, so let's work a trade.
The Maestro is mint and plays perfect. Inquire with ANYONE that has one as to it's capability's compared to SVS. I've owned 7 SVS subs, including the massive B12/4+, and these Maestro's are as good as any of them and better than some. Plus with the cherry wood panels on mine, the wifes' love it !!!
I can send pics and it's best to e-mail me direct, rather than posting here.

[email protected]

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
David,
where are you located ?
Are you interested in a pair of svs 20-39 cs+ subs along with a samson s1000 amp ?
I will email you as well.
Regards, John
PS. Im in Northern Va.
I have the svs interface box too.

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
John,
I'm in Warren, Ohio. I would trade for them,if they are mint, going retail for retail, with $$$ difference. I have a sister that lives in Manassas. It takes about 5 1/2 hours to here.
Dave

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
If you planned on visiting your sister in Manassas sometime soon, then that would be great :) Im only a few miles from there.

If not I could ship to you, if you could ship the maestro to me.

Everything on my end is in excellant condition.. (subs/amp/boxes ) with all packaging and manuals.

However I will have to check retails on both ends to see if its even doable for me. Im not sure what the difference in retail is between the 2 setups ..What are you coming up with for retail differences ? ( you can email me or put it here I guess )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks