What's new

Trade 2 Stereo receivers for one 5.1 avr (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Hello,

I have 2 vintage late 80's stereo receivers. One Pioneer (1986?) SX-303and an (1989)Onkyo TX-82. The Pio is silver and the Onkyo is black. They both work very well and are in good shape. The Onkyo really cranks. Has discrete amps and can be used to bi-amp or run 4 speakers very well.

Would like to trade for basically any 5.1 or higher audio video receiver. Don't care what brand as long as it works.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
These are both decent receivers. i would pay shipping on my end. Again, don't care what brand of receiver as long as its 5.1 and works.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Could sweeten the deal. Anyone have a 5.1 receiver they are not using? Any need for a couple of very nice sounding stereo receivers? These could even be used to power bass shakers.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
The Pioneer is currently listed on E-bay. Identical to the one shown. Going for (or asking) for 75.00. 90 watts per channel. Nice shape. The Onkyo is a great receiver with discreet amps, very strong tuner, etc.

also have a Sony Clie peg-s300 to trade/sell as well. looking for a 5.1 receiver or speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks