What's new

TPM -- Great Radio Ad on O&A today! (1 Viewer)

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
Was listening to Opie and Anthony today, and twice they advertised TPM DVD (love the fact that DVD's get big promotions), and anyway, they kept quoting "The Digital Bits", "DVD Talk", "Digially Obsessed", and a few other DVD sites. What a great ad.... it promoted TPM (like I needed the ad to buy it), and also some of the DVD websites that we all know and love!
Jim
------------------
[email protected]
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Ya, I heard it on Howard Stern today. But what about HTF? The best of the best should of also been named. I would have liked to heard a quote from Ron's review.

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
But what about HTF? The best of the best should of also been named. I would have liked to heard a quote from Ron's review.
I agree totally.... Maybe that's for the next add...hehe
Jim
------------------
[email protected]
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

Thomas D

Stunt Coordinator
Yep. I heard that as well as saw the television spot during either CSI or the incredibly over-edited version of Robin Hood: Men in Tights on Fox Family, I believe.
This was the first DVD advertisement that I've ever heard or seen that contained quotes from web sites. I find it ironic that an ad for a Star Wars movie was the first to do so.
------------------
Support the Home Theater Forum -- Link Removed
Visit Planet Earth (and other tourist traps), my daily webcomic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks