What's new

TP Fire Walks with me on feb 26th (1 Viewer)

Louis-Olivier

Stunt Coordinator
Yep
www.dvdenfrancais.com are reporting that Twin Peaks Fire Walk with me is going to be released in CANADA on february 26th By Alliance Atlantis.
They don't say much except a DTS soundtrack, anamorphic transfer, documentary and dvd-rom stuff.
No word about the deleted scenes
I thought it could interest some people around here

Tony Mirra

Stunt Coordinator
I just got back from Suncoast Video and they had TP: FWWM on their pre-order list for Feb 26. Looks like this is an unoffical offical date.

I guess it's just a matter of time before New Line announces it.

Louis-Olivier

Stunt Coordinator
It's been officially annonced in canada by alliance Atlantis. Dvdenfrancais never post rumours, only information from the studios/distributors.

It may not be the same edition as the one in the US though.

Kevin Fox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
I'm Asst. Manager at our local Suncoast and noticed TPFWWM on our new preorder list for this week. Unfortunately, based on our listing of a $19.98 MSRP, I doubt the deleted scenes are included. I guess New Line refused to fork over the cash.
I'd have to say this is bad timing on their part, considering Artisan's release of TP Season 1 and Lynch's resurgence in Hollywood following his critically acclaimed 1-2 punch of The Straight Story and Mulholland Drive.
I now doubt that I'll pick this up anytime soon, even with my employee discount.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks