What's new

Toy Story Toy Box (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Got it. love it. It is so much better than the Toy Story movies loose. You get many more extras and the third supplement disc has some fun stuff on it. I give it my highest recommendation. Like all Pixar movies, it comes right from the digital master for ultimate sound and picture quality. Sorry to be short, but there's no reason to be long-winded. If you like Toy Story, this is for you without a doubt.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Much obliged, Springfield's Adam! Thanks for your opinion! I'm going to pick it up.
Upon checking some prices, I see that I can save quite a load of $$ at www.northamericandvd.com on this Toy Box. $18 cheaper than Amazon!! Holy Toy Story Deal!!
Keep it in mind if you're getting the 3-DVD Toy Box, kids!! North American (from Canada) is the way to go!

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
Yep, must, must have!!! I never got rouund to watching the extras, though. I guess it's nice to have the option. :D

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
This is a great set! I sold my two-disc set (which I got for free) on half.com and picked this up from Best Buy over the summer. I can't remember what I paid . . . $40 or $50. At the time, there were no good deals for it online.

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
I've got it and it's proudly displayed with that big, beautiful silver CAV LD box set of Toy Story.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I bought it with the reasoning that the kids would really enjoy watching the two Toy Story films over and over. Now, it's usually me begging them to watch it with me. Timeless fun and a great Box Set to boot.

Bruce

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
This is really just one of the most amazing DVD sets your ever gonna have. Great films and amazing extras.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I'll second all of the good opinions. The extras are a plenty, the transfers and the sound are both top notch. There is no reason not to own this fine set, so what are you waiting for? :)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
OK, OK, Tom .... Put down that gun! I'm ordering the Toy Box RIGHT NOW!!! :D
(P.S. Whereabouts in PA is Herminie, Tom? Are you a Pirates' or Phillies' fan? :))

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Dave, I'm not lowering the gun until I see the box set in your hands! :D
Herminie is 20 miles east of Pittsburgh, so I'm most definitely a Pirates/Steelers/Penguins fan. I like the Eagles and Phillies, but I hate the Flyers. :)

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
For me, the best feature in the Ultimate Toy Box is being able to listen to the 5.1 sound effects only track. It gave me an all new respect for the engineers who mix soundtracks, and was a damn nice feature to have. I wish more of the supplemental material involved sound on some of these (and I wish those features that ARE regarding sound were in 5.1 instead of 2-channel).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks