What's new

Toxic Avenger IV - "Citizen Toxie" (1 Viewer)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Do we have any fans? I thought this movie was just as good as the first. Great gore, great use of senseless nudity and sex. And Sgt. Kabookieman NYPD was on the top of his game as usual. Some memorable one-liners as well!
I give this :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
I bought the first Toxic Avenger movie on DVD a few months ago and I thought it was utter trash. For me there's no redeeming qualities about this movie so I doubt if I'd like the sequels any better.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter

How true. And if you didn't like the first Toxic Avenger, you most certainly won't like any of the sequels, or any other Troma-made movie for that matter. For my money the best Troma out there is Terror Firmer. Has scenes that must be seen to be believed, plus it makes fun of other Troma movies quite well. Makes a very rewarding viewing experience, especially for a long time Troma fan.

I've only seen the Trailer for Toxie 4, is it out on DVD yet?

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Terror Firmer is one of my all-time faves, too. I'm in love with Alyce LaTourelle. "She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class". :)
Toxie 4 is available as an "Official Bootleg Screener" from troma.com.
They've got a pretty good sale going on right now, too...

JasonK

Supporting Actor
I was able to see Terror Firmer in the theaters. It was a midnite showing, with the perfect crowd. Fantastic film. Cannibal: The Musical is very good as well.

I'll have to check out Citizen Toxie.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I got to see "Terror Firmer", "Tromeo and Juliet", and "Class of Nuke 'em High" as part of the TrOmaha Film Festival last year. Good stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks