What's new

Tournament: Head To Head- Mike Hutman vs. Brian Kissinger (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Saving Private Ryan

(Missed the previous round, but I recommend "Boondock", also, to those who haven't seen it yet.)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
There was a time in my youthful ignorance that I'd be quick to jump in and defend a movie or idea or thought. But, I realize now, that passion is a liability, not a virtue.:frowning:

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Saving Private Ryan comes out the victor.
ROUND 1, BRACKET 3
Transformers: The Movie
I have summoned you here for a purpose.
No one summons Megatron.
Then it pleases me to be the first.

vs
The Big Lebowski
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
Yeah, but Walter...
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
The Big Lebowski moves on with a 4-1 victory.
ROUND 1, BRACKET 4
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one. And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu--
Skip a bit, Brother...
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Amen.

vs
Shrek
This'll be fun. We stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning...I'm making waffles!

Users who are viewing this thread