What's new

Tournament: Best Forrest Gump Quote (1 Viewer)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
This is the one and only, definitive tournament to find out just what IS Forrest Gump's best quote. This is for all the Gump fans out there. I'll throw out a few obvious choices but you can nominate them as well.
- "My momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get"
- "We were always looking for this guy named Charlie"
- "Little bit of stinging rain, big ol' fat rain, rain that flew in sideways, sometimes rain even seem to come, straight up, from underneath"
- "I feel dizzy" (after soiling himself)
- "Stupid is as stupid does"
- "I gotta pee" (to the president)
- "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him (god), sir."
- "Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars."
- "I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party."
- "I'm sorry for ruining your party, Lieutenant Dan. She tasted like cigarettes."
- "I ran for three years, five months, and two days. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!"
- "I see them (girls) in my Home Economics class all the time."
- "That's my boat (after it crashes)"

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
"I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him [God], sir."
[Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?] "To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!"
"Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars."
"I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party."
"I'm sorry for ruining your party, Lieutenant Dan. She tasted of cigarettes."
"He's got a daddy named Forrest just like me?"
"I ran for three years, five months, and two days. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!"
"Hello. I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump."
"I see them [girls] in my Home Economics class all the time."
This Forrest Gump has some hilarious quotes! :)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I'm sorry, but I've decided to end this tournament. It seemed like a good idea at the time but right now it doesn't seem as if there is enough interest to continue it.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Keep going!!!

Actually, there are only like three members on this forum who like this movie.

Oh well, mines

"I miss you, Jenny."
- when Forrest says this over Jenny's grave. I think that's the only time I've ever cried at a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks