What's new

Tour de France on OLN (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Outdoor Life Network has had a lot of pre-race coverage the last few days. But it is now time to set your Tivos for the real deal.

Tonight (Friday the 2nd) has a one hour tour preview at 1900, 2100 and 2200 CDT and I’m pretty sure it is repeated other times.

Tomorrow, the live coverage of the Prologue begins at 0800, with a pre-race show beginning at 0730 (all times CDT). OLN has a variety of repeats during the day and evening. Most days the same schedule will be followed. There are some different starting times for some of the mountain stages.

Once again race commentary will be provided by the inestimable Phil Ligget and his sidekick, Paul Sherwen. Bob Roll will (I assume) anchor. Chris Carmichael is listed on the TV schedule, as well—I assume he will primarily report on Lance Armstrong.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I was able to go to France the last four years but I have to stay home for this year's tour. I got my HTPC all programmed to record OLN's coverage. Go Lance and may USPS go out with a bang!

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
If the USPS team is called the "Posties" or "The Blue Train", what cool name will they have when The Discovery Channel takes over sponsorship?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks