What's new

Toto music DVD out June 22nd ? (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Is anyone buying the Toto Music DVD coming out this week June 22nd ? I believe it's a DVD of their first 14 music videos from 1977 - 1990.

I'm a big fan of Toto and bought the Live Amsterdam DVD and will be buying this one too.

Post yall's thoughts on how you like the quality of this DVD.

Peace!
Troy

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Is anyone buying the Toto Music DVD coming out this week June 22nd ? I believe it's a DVD of their first 14 music videos from 1977 - 1990.

I'm a big fan of Toto and bought the Live Amsterdam DVD and will be buying this one too.

Post yall's thoughts on how you like the quality of this DVD.

Peace!
Troy

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
Not that interested in the videos, but I would be very interested in the Live Amsterdam DVD. Can't find it around here, guess I'll have to go get it online.

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
Not that interested in the videos, but I would be very interested in the Live Amsterdam DVD. Can't find it around here, guess I'll have to go get it online.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
One of the very best live dvd's out there but where does Steve Lukather buy his clothes! :crazy: But as long as he plays the way he does, he can wear whatever he wants.:emoji_thumbsup:

T r o y

Supporting Actor
A coworker of mine let me borrow his copy of Amsterdam before i purchased and i was blown away by the clarity of this recording and mix. The dts on this one is one of the best i've heard for a music dvd. Every instrument sounded awesome through my klipsch speakers and 18" sub.
of all the instruments on this recording, the drums are what sounded the most phenominal to me.

i tell ya, the new drummer for toto sure knows his instrument and it shows . as well as the rest of the members. They are seasoned professionals and i loved the fact that they made it look so easy to be on the same page with their live playing.

Looking forward to hearing and viewing this disc again!!

later!
troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks