What's new

Totem Tribe (1 Viewer)

LouisFarly

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis Farly
Ronald, can you please visit the Totem Acoustic booth. What's the buzz about the new products?

Thanks,

LouisFarly

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Louis:

They were way too busy and I barely had time to get them away enough to give me a brief bit on video. Hopefully what I shot helps some.

Parker

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
The Tribe V was on display and featured an incredible frequency range, and visual appeal. I was way impressed with the amount of low end coming out of these things. They were on stands, and as I was listening, they were moved closer to the wall, which changed their sound for the better, I felt. So while they can be on stands, These on-wall speakers like to be on the wall (imagine that). And when paired up with the Totem on-wall sub, it was really a visually stunning combo. Another excellent showing of Totem acoustics and their product line. They also had a non-functioning version of a new speaker model that they intend to introduce in the line below the Wind Design, but above the Forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks