What's new

Totally off topic, but you guys would get this the most (1 Viewer)

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Sean if you go to the guys website, you can see the ORIGINAL all your base video, which stems from a crappy japanese genesis game with just HORRIBLE Engrish. It's comedy.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Engrish.com is great.

The "All Your Base Belong to Us" phenom is an odd one. It just sort of started appearing. Half the people that were saying it had no idea where it started.

This is one of the better takes on it, but if it is new, it's a little late. Might as well have made a Wussssup video.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I've got to think that eventually someone high up is going to get hip to this phenomenon and greenlight a next gen Zero Wing update, complete with faithfully crappy translations. It'll be a camp classic :)
"Someone set us up the bomb!"
"Move all Zig!"

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I don't know-I've always been partial to "I Feel asleep" and "The truck have started to move" from Metal Gear myself.

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Hey talking about Wasssssup videos, anyone remember that video some guys did that had the Justice League doing that crap. I had it on my old computer but deleted it, wished I had kept it because now I want to see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks