What's new

Total Recall SE keepcase cover (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Anyone find a really good paper to use for printing these covers?
In addition to the Epson paper mentioned above I would also suggest HP's Premium Photo Paper. It's excellent. I had bought some Avery photo paper and it didn't compare to the HP. Blacks looked more dark blue, colors weren't as saturated, and detailed suffered. If anyone tells you there's no difference between papers don't believe them. If you spend the extra money on the HP or Epson stuff you'll be rewarded with higher quality prints (and either way you're using all that ink).
Now that the new covers are ready I just need to get the disk. Not yet arrived in Canada (at least where I am right now).
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no messiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

RicP

Screenwriter
If anyone tells you there's no difference between papers don't believe them.
Oh great Jay! Now you've run this thread right into the "Paper Wars!"
tongue.gif

------------------
ricplate.jpg
ribbon.gif

Ric Perrott - My DVD's

Ken Stuart

Second Unit
Actually, those who are fanatical about O.A.R., should choose design #1.
This is because that one is closest to the Original Artwork Reproduction.
The actual cover has the LE banners in red, and has them both on the front and the back. It does have the front LE banner on the front, but it is reasonable to assume that this is only because it doesn't fit on the top of the front, due to the tin (normally the LE banners are on the top).
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
and a
patriot.gif
for posting this!

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
Best paper I've found has been Epson Premium Photo Glossy. At 255gsm this is quite heavy stuff. Colour purity and finish are the best I've ever seen. Well worth the extra money over the standard Epson Photo.

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
For those who don't have the capability to print these themselves, you can always go to Kinko's (are they nationwide?), tell the person in the computer department what you need to accomplish, and they will probably be glad to help you print it out on the proper paper & printer. Just remember to bring the URL for the hi-res so you don't have to waste your "on-the-clock" computer time to search the HTF for it.
------------------
sig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks