What's new

Total Recall SE keepcase cover (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Excellent work, Matt! My copy of Total Recall and Basic Instinct arrived today, and the packaging is a bad as advertised. Your "Total Recall" cover #3 looks great on my shelf.
Please let us know if you create something for "Basic Instinct". There is no identifying type on the spine of the original packaging, so you cannot see the title when the case is on a shelf.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 5

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
I don't have a copy of Basic Instinct, or the new SE, so I don't really have any source art with which to make a cover. Maybe someone else will give it a go...
-Matt
------------------
My DVD collection

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
is there anyone who would be able to print me a Total Recall cover and ship it for a reasonable fee ? if so i would go ahead and buy the current mars case instead of waiting for the keep case release.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I've just used Epson Photo Quality Inkjet paper which isn't too expensive. Its bright white coated paper of a decent weight.
Prints well with 720 or 1440dpi modes and once its behind the plastic keepcase cover it looks pretty good.
You could go for glossy if you want but it depends on how much you want to spend for replacement covers.
And, by the way, thanks again to Matt for giving me access to the super high res TR covers.
Patrick
------------------
My DVD Collection

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Just to let everyone know, I printed Matt's 300dpi cover of version 2 on an 810Bubble Jet with regular paper and it came out just fine. I don't see a need for any kind of special paper.
Thanks Matt!!!!

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! These are fantastic. I have had this DVD sitting for a week in the hope someone would do this and low and behold someone did. Thanks a bunch! These are AWESOME!

Matt_Stevens

Supporting Actor
I never tried this. How does one print it out so that it is the right size? Thanks.
patriot.gif

------------------
www.deceptions.net/superman

RicP

Screenwriter
Great cover. I used #3.
Hey, anyone else notice the "face" on the Mars Tin? I thought that was kind of a neat touch.
wink.gif

------------------
ricplate.jpg
ribbon.gif

Ric Perrott - My DVD's

Reni D

Stunt Coordinator
Man,
Just got my Total Recall and this case is the worst I ever seen. Im tryng to get a copy of the replacement cover. Can someone help me how to get it the right size ?
thanks

Tom Bley

Grip
I believe there is a spelling error on the back cover. It's under the speacial features, it says REKALL.
Will a printout of the cover fit on an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper??
Thanks.

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Tom,
that's the correct spelling for that feature.
you can print it on 8.5x11 paper with a little trickery. what I do is tape a 2" wide strip of paper on the end of the 8.5x11 sheet (making it 8.5x13), then tell the program I am using to print to print on legal paper, and start at .1" from the "top" end (the end w/o the strip attached). doing it this way will result in the cover being printed perfectly in the center of your 8.5x11 sheet. if you don't add the 2" strip to the end, your printer will cut off the last .5" (because it can only print so close to the back end)
-Matt
------------------
My DVD collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks