What's new

Toshiba, XA1 HD-DVD player FS.. (1 Viewer)

Rob Grim

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Toshiba, XA1 HD-DVD player up for sale. The unit was purchased from Crutchfield back in January 2007 which I also purchased the extended 2 year warranty from Crutchfield. I'd rate this unit 9/10 only due to the fact that the unit is used. This unit is free of scratches and has no cosmetic blemishes what so ever. I am the original owner of this unit and the unit has been used in a smoke free home. I have the original box, manual, remote and of course I will also send all the recepits along with the paper work on the extended warranty which I'm pretty sure is transferrable. To sweeten the deal I will also throw in a copy of Serenity and We Were Solders on HD-DVD. The only reason I'm getting rid of this unit is I'd like to move up to the XA2 from Toshiba. Asking price for the unit is $300 shipped and insured to your door step. Methods of payments that I will except is PayPal, money order or personal check (will ship unit once check clears). I will post pics later on today of the unit but just in case I don't get to it, I beleive you can see pics of the unit by clicking on the link to my H/T. Thanks for looking.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Please review our "For Sale" Rules. PayPal does not allow such charges, and neither do we.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks