Toshiba X81 series 16:9 blowout!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jim A. Banville, May 28, 2001.

1. Jim A. Banville

Jim A. Banville Supporting Actor

2. SHAWN SZILEZY

SHAWN SZILEZY Stunt Coordinator

Jim,
    Wow, that's hurts for those of us who bought when they were in high demand. I can not say enough good things about my 40X81 and at $1699 you can not go wrong.
    Thx......Shawn [​IMG]
    ------------------
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi...At last we will have revenge"

3. Timmy

Timmy Stunt Coordinator

Gee, thanks Jim. [​IMG] I got a great deal on my 56X81 a year and a half ago... $3600 delivered.
    But, I'm so happy with my TW56X81, that I'm glad that others may get a chance to own this set at this reduced price.
    The only thing I would check-out with OneCall is their replacement (or lack of) policy. In the past; even with DOA sets, they usually have not replaced them, but ask the customer to go the repair route.
    But for these low prices, this risk is not a major concern as it was when they were $4000.

4. John-D

John-D Stunt Coordinator

that's without shipping.. so it isn't all that bad.. anyone totals the price wouldn't be saving much by not going the 40H80 way..
    ------------------
    Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence

5. KeithR

KeithR Second Unit

Not really a good deal, since they quoted my 1799 on the 40h80 a month ago....