What's new

Toshiba TW56F80 (1 Viewer)

Pete_Jr

Stunt Coordinator
I have had this TV now for around 10 yrs. I'm looking to sell it locally and was just wondering what a starting price would be. I know you can get TV's now for 1000 or even less but just curious what I should put it in the paper for. The picture is still nice and some minor wear on the screen and the outer case of the whole TV. It is as the title says a Toshiba 56" widescreen with component video hookup. It also has slightly burned in 4:3 lines where the gray bars are from watching regular TV.

Well thanks for looking and comments are greatly appreciated.

Pete

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I had the same TV. Ended up donating it to a local charity who came and picked it up. I live in a third floor walk-up, so just getting it out of the house and not having to pay someone to haul it away was put me ahead of the game, given its minimal resale value. I figure I got over 10 years out of it, certainly my money's worth, and now some poor kids can enjoy it for however much longer it lasts. I didnt' really think the hassle of selling it was (and the getting it down those stairs one way or the other) was worth what little it was likely to bring in. Also I hate haggling and having people troop through my house when I'm selling something.

Good luck. BTW, have you decided on a replacement? :D

Regards,

Joe

Pete_Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Well I'm just going to use the Sony 30" widescreen HDTV for now. The back of that is just as big as the Toshiba. Thanks for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks