What's new

Toshiba SD-5700 on ebay for 169 buy it now. What to do? (1 Viewer)

Paul Seyfarth

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone bought from the seller? How are there items, should I get it or, keep my JVC XV-90FA which I got for 220?

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I don't have any info on that specific DVD player but I do have a couple of pieces of advice for you. First off it's not a real good idea to broadcast to thousands of home theater buffs that a good deal is avalible on Ebay, that's inviting someone else to steal it from you:). Secondly I searched Ebay for a Toshiba SD-5700 and found your auction. Over the past few years I've spent plenty of time browsing and occasionally shopping there and that seller has about ten times more positive feedback than anyone I've ever seen. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I bought one for 200 about a month ago, and I've been extremely pleased thus far. IMO

Paul Seyfarth

Stunt Coordinator
I put this up because I was not sure if I wanted it, and my question was is it better than the JVC XV-90FA?

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Well...I've never used the XV-90FA, so I have absolutely no idea.

Well, if anyone wants a Toshiba SD-5700, i'm going to sell mine. I've got too many players now, so the Toshiba is being replaced by the Malata 520

WInston

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks