What's new

Toshiba ? Newbie (1 Viewer)

Scott Foster

Auditioning
I bought a 57H81 and I can exchange it for a 57H82, should I? From what I've read here the 82 model is upgradeable to DVI. Are there any other important differences?
Also there is a Bose speaker system for $399 at BB is it any good?
Thanks

John-Miles

Screenwriter
You gotta love how Greg gets to the point.
basically I am agreeing with Greg here, upgrading to the 82 if you can is worth it just for the DVI, as much as I hate it, you may be glad you have it in a few years.
as far as the Bose speakers, well I ahve never been the elast bit impressed by bose, they seem to be vastly overpriced for what they produce. as well I assume you are talking in american dollars. for that much money I would suggest you toss a bit more cash at it and go with some PSB speakers. I absolutely LOVE mine, and I ahve never ehard a negative complaint about PSB. if you search thsi forum you would probably find some rather irate people whenever bose is mentioned. :)
Wel;come to the forum Scott..... and please exscuse my typos, i would blame them on lack of sleep, but lets be honest even wellr ested i dont fix alot of them....

Scott Foster

Auditioning
Thanks for the quick replys, I'll exchange TV's tommarow!
How about the Sony Dream systems?
Thanks again!

CalvinC

Stunt Coordinator
I would second the PSB's, I've got the Alpha mini's in the front and the alpha mites in the back. These along with an alpha center and a Psb Subsonic sub and I' real happy. This is much better than the Bose and cheaper. Good luck on whatever you chose!

Scott Foster

Auditioning
Well, I took the 57H81 back they did'nt have an 57H82 in stock so I went to Amarican TV. I bought a 57HDX82 fo $5.00 less then the 57H81. MUCH better picture, and DVI ready. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks