What's new

Toshiba HD-XA2 HD-DVD player with discs. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Robertson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff Robertson
xa2 front.jpg
xa2 angle.jpg
XA2 belt.jpg
hddvd1.jpg
hddvd2.jpg

Latest firmware installed. Very clean!

Includes original box, remote control and power cord.

Working fine except that, on occasion, the tray will not eject on its own. I am 99% sure it is just a worn belt (see photo) but I have not researched replacing it. I usually just manually assist with the tray eject by grabbing the drop panel.

Also includes (53) HD-DVD discs!

$165.00

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I still have 75 HD-DVD discs and I honestly hardly ever watch them even though there are movies I only have on HD-DVD and not on Blu-ray. I currently have a Toshiba HDAX2 HD-DVD player and if income improves I will look into upgrading my HD-DVD titles to 1080p Blu-ray or 4K UHD Blu-rays. Would love to upgrade The Matrix and Bourne series to UHD. Not sure how much longer I might hold on to the HD-DVD titles and the player. Same thing goes for my SD-DVD titles.

IMG_5550.JPG

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
If income could be improved greatly and I could get full time hours again I would be putting up my HD-DVD player and discs for sale as well. I would really like to be able to replace the HD-DVD titles with a mix of 1080p blu-rau and 4K UHD blu-rays. And at some point the SD-DVD's need to go as well as I find that I am actually not watching my DVD's very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks