Toshiba Customer Service

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill W., Feb 4, 2003.

1. Bill W.

Bill W. Stunt Coordinator

If you read my previous thread on my 36HFX71, you probably remember I had problems with the picture " flickering, where it shrinks/jiggles".

After attempts to find a nearby repairman, (I live 100 miles from Spokane, WA) Toshiba Customer Service called and said that I would be contacted by a shipping agency who would deliver a new TV and pick up the old one.

Less than 2 weeks from that call, I now have a brand new 36HFX72 to replace my '71.

Kudos to Toshiba, who NEVER acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about, or questioned my assessment of the situation. They simply took my word for it and got it done.

Bill

2. Bill Geiger

Bill Geiger Second Unit

Sweet! Makes me think about getting a Toshiba given they seem to be standup in this type of situation!

3. Alan M

Alan M Second Unit

I would have to agree w/your assesment of tosh service.I purchased a 65h82 about amonth ago. after reading many posts(guns can loosen during shipment,ETC),i figured id call tosh and have them come out and look at my tv.
    I told them picture was a little blurry,and shazamm,no questions asked,they are coming out today(solved the problem myself).figured id have them check the focus and just do a general checkup.
    2 thumbs up to toshiba.

4. mike_frontier

mike_frontier Supporting Actor

i have had great experiences with Toshiba CS.

I own an Samsung HDTV / rptv and I sent two E-mails for certin questions and it has been two weeks and no response. IMHO I say Samsung is giving me the middle finger [​IMG] .

But as for Toshiba... I have an Progressicve scan dvd player and it was in the shop for service and they meet my demand and took care of the parts issues quickly will all info that I needed for them to provide to me! Two [​IMG] [​IMG] up for TOSHIBA.