What's new

Toshiba 65H93 or Mitsubishi WS-65315? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Malto

Auditioning
Hey guys,

I picked up (not literally) the Mitsu 65315 from best buy last weekend. I got it for $2300 out the door delivered so I could not pass it up.

I am *OVERALL* very happy with this TV, but I think the picture could be a little better. For some reason I really like the Sony's picture better, but the new 65" are not in stock yet.

My Best Buy does offer the Toshiba 65H93 but did not have a display model, just a 57" which looked pretty damn clear, but then again, so did the mitsu in the store.

If you guys had to pick between the two, which would you go for? I like the way the Toshiba looks better then the mitsu, but I am more interested in picture quality/life of the tv, over what color the cabinet is :)

Thanks.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
In my experience the Mit's are far more tweakable(more parameters).

Have you calibrated your set with Avia yet? I also found that removing the protective screen made a huge difference on my Mits.

John S

Senior HTF Member
A calibration, evens up the score for sure. I'd say keep what you got, and get it calibrated. The difference is significant.

Jonathan Malto

Auditioning
I used AVIA last night and I was amazed at how much better the picture looked. I was just wondering if it was worth the HDMI connector and possibly better screen to swap them or just keep the Mitsu. I'll probably end up keeping it b/c my wife would probably divorce me if I got rid of it. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks