What's new

Toshiba 65h80 Fault problem (No picture w/ blinking power LED) (1 Viewer)

Damien Montanile

Stunt Coordinator
Sigh,

Well it's been sometime since I've posted here. I just recently moved from New Jersey to work for Dreamworks in Glendale California. I've taken residence in Valencia and am really lovin it.

Anyway, I had my 65h80 transported. Unfortunately when we managed to maneuver it up the stairs and turn it on, I was unpleasantly greated with about a 10 second red power led which then started blinking. If you listen closely you can also here a slight ticking noise coming from the back of the cabinet as well.

There is no picture / Sound or any type of A/V combination. Just a black screen with the blinking red LED light.

I've already been in touch with the moving company about it. Hopefully I'll get some answers from the experts.

Thanks a bunch

-D

John Sully

Stunt Coordinator
Ugh. Auto protect. I recently killed my TW40X81 by trying a code search for my amp. It sent the self destruct signal. The TV went bonkers with a flashing LED, a clicking from the back of the set and a thumping from the speakers.

The TV repairman came by and said that at the very least the power supply was blown. They then promply forgot about me and never sent anyone out the pick up the set. After a week I went out and bought a new one.

Damien Montanile

Stunt Coordinator
so this thing needs to be lugged out of here again???? it took us 4 hours (4 people) to carry the thing up 2 flights of stairs.

-D

Damien Montanile

Stunt Coordinator
Would anyone recommend a Toshiba authorized repair shop in the Santa clarita / Valencia (heck, Greater LA ) area?

-D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks