What's new

Toshiba 65" RPTV : MUST SELL!! $950 obo (1 Viewer)

Sankar

Second Unit
SOLD!!!

I have a 65" Toshiba TW65H80 Widescreen RPTV (HDTV ready) for sale.

This unit is in pristine condition. It was ISF calibrated to set grayscale etc. when new. At that time, the glare screen was removed, scan velocity disabled and all the internals lined with duvetyne. I have lovingly (you know what that means!) maintained it since then touching up the convergence as needed.
From day 1 the unit had its contrast lowered from the insane factory levels and there is zero burn in ... nada, zippo! Also, the unit has been housed in a clean smoke-free environment with no direct sunlight – ever. Last winter I removed the front screen with the intention of cleaning the lenses etc. I found everything to be clean with no build up whatsoever on the lenses. I went ahead and cleaned it all up nevertheless. There was some dust on the boards at the bottom (not in the display region) which I completely vacuumed up.

The picture this baby puts out is impressive ... but with the construction of my dedicated HT room, it is time to let it go to make place for a front projection system :frowning:

I am located in Southern Westchester (near New York City)and am asking for $950 in the flyers that I am just starting to print up. From my casual survey of what is available I think that this is a good price for this puppy but for a fellow HTF member, I'd be willing to go lower. The knowledge that it will be taken care of is worth something to me ... this was my "first" :)

If you are looking for a 65 incher and are near NYC, come on over and check this one out ... you will not be sorry!

Sankar

Second Unit
I realize that the right person with the right needs and location needs to read this before anything can happen, but do I have my head in the clouds with this asking price? How far down do I need to go (if any)? 800?

Sankar

Second Unit
Still available! Priced to go at $800!
I must sell this soon folks ... ebay is only my last resort!

Sankar

Second Unit
New info: my wife is insisting that I NOT sell this TV till the front projector is fully set up. Hence the sale is delayed till that project is complete. I have yet to decide on the unit, etc ... thinking of one of the new 720p LCD projectors (DLP gives me headaches) ...
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks