What's new

Toshiba 65" CRT RPTV. NYC Must Sell! (1 Viewer)

Sankar

Second Unit
C'mon folks! Give me a bite! This is a very clean unit and puts out a great image. I've got a picture of it on videogon Picture of TV. This is just taking up space and I really need to sell to make space :frowning:

Jay_Via

Stunt Coordinator
how many hours do you think youve got on it? Too bad you dont want to ship..i live in OH

Sankar

Second Unit
I wouldn't even begin to know how to get it packed and shipped on my own. :confused: (When we came from California, my company took care of everything via their movers).

Sankar

Second Unit
Still here. Make me an offer guys ... I'll work with you on this! Its just taking up valuable floor space now (and I could use the money too :frowning:)! If you live near here and are considering buying one for the holidays, come and check it out ... it will knock your socks off! :)

I found out that this can be shipped. So that is a possibility also.

Sankar

Second Unit
Hello Jay_Via!
I sent you an email with details of the shipping charges that I was quoted. The numbers are insane (exceed the price of the TV substantially)! :frowning:

I suspect that much of the cost maybe with the packing etc. Looks like shipping is not an option.

Any local folks? Also, if you know of any friends that may be interested, please do let them know as well.

Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks