What's new

Toshiba 50HX81 For $1899 - Good RPTV? Good Price? (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I have settled on this model because of its good reputation and size(depth is only 22").

My local P.C. Richard store salesman will sell it to me for $1899 + $44 delivery. This seems like an excellent price.

Does anyone have any problems to report with this set that make it a showstopper, or should I head over after work today? They have a 1 year no-interest deal also expiring today.

Thanks for any input- I guess I'm just looking for last minute encouragement

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
jesus. i paid 2375.00 for my 50H81. And it was on sale. I recently saw that BestBuy actually raised the price of this set from 2499.99 (non sale price when I bought) to 2699.99.

Which doesnt really make sense because the sell the 57H81 for 2799.99 (just $100.00 more for the larger set!!) But I guess more people want the 50 than the 57 because of room availablility etc ( for 100.00 more I probably still wouldnt have gotten the 57 just because it would have been too darn big for my room)

Seems like that is a great price!! Now, is the source trustworthy?

Ohh by the way, i absolutely Love my set!!!!!!!

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Yes Jason, he is trustworthy. I have been dealing with him for several years now, and buy all my appliances, from bbq's to dehumidifiers from him. I guess he feels it is in his best interest to throw me this big bone. And I can't wait to chew on it.

I'm thankful for the feedback- I feel real good about the purchase. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks