What's new

Toshiba 50H81 Jack pack location (1 Viewer)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
It's on its way from Sears, due to arrive Monday. Of course, I'm preparing by removing my 27" Toshiba and moving my equipment rack.

I'll have to get some new, longer cabling. I see that the jack pack is on the left (as you face the front of the TV). Can someone please tell me the distance from the back right edge (facing the TV) to the edge of the jack pack?

Also, for running component video, I was thinking of getting some premade RG6 with coax terminals and attaching the Rat Shack adapters to change to RCA. Good idea or no?

Thanks in advance.

GaryP

Second Unit
Jeff,

I broke out the ol' tape measure so here goes: From the right edge (while facing) or left edge (while behind) you're looking at 23" to the actual cutout and about another inch before you reach the first set of terminals.

I'm no cable expert so I'm not going to offer much of an opinion, but I'm guessing most people would vote for a straight run of components rather than coverting an F connector to an RCA. Hope this helps.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks