What's new

Toshiba 50H12 (1 Viewer)

Steve Krasnow

Auditioning
Costco Wholesale has a Toshiba 50H12 model. Toshiba says this is a model sold only to Costco. The specs look the same as a 50H82 which I want to purchase. Anyone know anything about this H12 model?

Steve Krasnow

Auditioning
Well I pulled the trigger and purchased this Toshiba. Have had it now for over a week.
I was about to spend over $700 more on a Mitsubishi and compaired this to a couple of their models from last year and current.
I'm so happy with this Toshiba!! :D It is actually a 50H82 that is sold only to Costco (confirmed through Toshiba). These are GREAT HD RPTV's right out of the box. The picture is awesome with a progressive DVD and my DSS. What surprised all of us was how easy it was to watch regular 4:3 off the satellite. The stretch mode for this toshiba is great...we didn't have to get used to it at all?? I just can't believe how nice the picture is with regular TV. It also looks real nice with my Klipsch speakers.
I have an AVIA disc on it's way, but I can't believe it can improve on this picture.
Also just order a MX 500 remote. This remote may well be the best thing I have ever purchase?? Will see if it lives up to all the hipe. :wink:
Next.....Echostar 6000.
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Mike D L

Auditioning
;) Greetings from El Paso, TX. Just saw the Toshiba 50H12 on display at local Sam's Club. Have to agree with Steve that at least in the store the pic looks great!!. Was wondering if anyone else also had any "thoughts" on this system. Cost at Sam's Club was $1,999.99. I thought fairly reasonable... but will see what the rest of you think.
Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks