What's new

Toshiba 3805 Subtitle problem (1 Viewer)

Jean A.

Auditioning
Hi there..

My first post here.. hope someone can be insightful on the matter. I've search the forums and didn't find anything that matched this problem to this player, so I thought I'd ask.

I recently (about 3 months ago) bought a Toshiba 3805 dvd player (5 disc , progressive scan) to go with my Sony KP51HW40. It's been working beautifully, however, I recently bought two movies, Black Hawk Down and Triple X (both from Columbia Pictures). Whenever I play these movies, the subtitles automatically go on, and the only way to turn them off is to push the subtitle button until it goes off. I have about 60 movies, but these two are the only ones I've noticed it happening.

Just wondering if anyone might have any ideas, or if it's just a limitation of the player. It's rather annoying having to switch the subtitles off. When I turn them off, they go back on when the next scene begins.

Thanks

Jean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks