What's new

Toshiba 32AF41 opinions (1 Viewer)

BrianRauchwarte

Auditioning
I am in the market for a 32-26" and am looking into the Toshiba, Philips, and Samsung flat screens. I would like some opinions on each if anyone owns one of these. Thanks!

Kevin_Hassan

Agent
Real Name
Kevin
A former colleague showed me his callibrated Tosh, and it was awesome. :cool:
Another friend bought one and I was really impressed with the detail after some really minor tweaking. The geometry is bang on.
If I wasn't a projection-lover that would be my set of choice.

Tom Weeks

Stunt Coordinator
I own a Toshiba 36AFX61 Cinema Series and it is an awesome tv. I also own a Sony Wega (27 in.) and the Toshiba absolutely blows it away. The AFX series come in several sizes 32", 36". The picture is wonderful with vibrant color and no geometric problems. The sound system is 33 watts and comes with a built in Cyclone subwoofer (it sounds good but is not to be mistaken for an SVS). There are many inputs: 2 s-video on back--1 s-video in front, 2 rf in back--1 rf in front, 1 set composite video, 1 set component video. I have mine hooked up to Dish Network and the picture almost looks 3D. It wasn't cheap (I got mine for $1699), but I have since seen it cheaper on several Internet sites. I shopped around alot and short of springing for an HDTV, you won't find a more impressive tube tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks