1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Toshiba 32A61 vs Sony Wega 27"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Allen Longcor, Dec 11, 2001.

1. Allen Longcor

Allen Longcor Supporting Actor

I was at Best Buy today and was looking for a 27" TV I mention below. I was looking at the 27 inchers and I see the Toshiba 32" there with the best non HDTV picture I have seen. Now the 32A41 was right next to it and I thought the only difference was the PIP, but the A61 looked amazing. It was obvious that the A41 was not getting a good signal but damn did the A61 blow it away. So my first question is there any difference between the A41 and A61 besides the PIP on the A61? Also, if you had to choose between that and the Sony 27" wega which way would you go? They are nearly the same price and the 27" has flat screen and 16:9 enhanced mode. Man it's a tough call. This may be all for naught because I have to check my entertainment center to see if it will fit, but I would love to have that Toshiba as my TV. Thx for any input. I'm at work right now or I would check out the Toshiba website. [​IMG]

2. Ron Shaw

Ron Shaw Stunt Coordinator

After experiencing the 16:9 enhanced mode (I have a Sony 27"), I wouldnt consider a TV without it. DVDs never looked better!