What's new

Toshiba 2800 (1 Viewer)

Craig W

Second Unit
Any opinions on this player?

I purchased this as a gift for my parents. Still debating if I want to keep it or get a different model. My parents could careless about things like progressive scan or 5.1 sound. They just want something they can watch movies on with a good picture.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Craig, I have the 2710. I think it is a very similar model, got mine in Dec of 2001. I think it will sevre your parents well. Mine has been trouble free and my wife loves the zoom feature. I have had no problems and have been very pleased fo a entry level dvd player.

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
I think it's a very nice player. Is there some aspect of it that you're not happy with?

Craig W

Second Unit
JohnnyG,

Nothing stands out that I am not happy with. I was curious if there is some defect or quirk why I should get a different player for them.

I got burned on the last Sony I owned. It lasted a whole 1.5 years. I was wondering if there were quality concerns with the Toshiba brand also.

Thanks

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
I have the 2800 as a bedroom player. I don't think you can find a better player for the money. It should serve your parents well!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks