What's new

Toshiba 2800 (1 Viewer)

Craig W

Second Unit
Any opinions on this player?

I purchased this as a gift for my parents. Still debating if I want to keep it or get a different model. My parents could careless about things like progressive scan or 5.1 sound. They just want something they can watch movies on with a good picture.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Craig, I have the 2710. I think it is a very similar model, got mine in Dec of 2001. I think it will sevre your parents well. Mine has been trouble free and my wife loves the zoom feature. I have had no problems and have been very pleased fo a entry level dvd player.

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
I think it's a very nice player. Is there some aspect of it that you're not happy with?

Craig W

Second Unit
JohnnyG,

Nothing stands out that I am not happy with. I was curious if there is some defect or quirk why I should get a different player for them.

I got burned on the last Sony I owned. It lasted a whole 1.5 years. I was wondering if there were quality concerns with the Toshiba brand also.

Thanks

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
I have the 2800 as a bedroom player. I don't think you can find a better player for the money. It should serve your parents well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Righ
Recent bookmarks