What's new

Toshiba 16x9 65" at Costco.com for $2800. what's wrong with this picture? (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
John P, thanks for your opinion!
Toshiba makes a great product. Id go as far as saying, Toshiba makes the best product considering the cost. This is especially true now since they dropped the list price of the 65H80 from 5500 to 4000.
IMHO
Gregg
------------------
The Sonodome
The Newest Sonotube
Gregg's DVDs
The Family Units

John_Pech

Grip
Yes, it is my opinion, as we have experienced ALL the problems I mention above---power supply problems, no technical or sales support, and just general bad things with the Toshiba line.
I'm not saying there are not some places where these problems don't exist, and many love their sets, all I'm saying is, it no longer fits our company beliefs regarding service, support, and reliability.
So we will continue to sell products like Pioneer Elite, and our clients will continue to enjoy a great product.
I like to be able to sleep at night.
MY .02!
------------------
I got two turntables and a microphone

Paul Kunze

Auditioning
Sure, I was set on buying the 65H80 and low and behold the specs for the new H81 come out. 150 lbs less mass is an important consideration for some one who lives on the second floor and is planning on moving in a year :)
Looks like I am going to have to wait until September for the new model to come out
frown.gif

------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks